Customer centricity means nothing when you only talk about yourself as a brand.
Everyone has a passion for something and fans want live experiences.
Seaters’ Wish List technology allows brands to propose an unlimited number of people (B2C or B2B) to ask for experiences they are passionate about.
This is the perfect start to building a lasting, permission-based (GDPR compliant) relation between your Brand and its audiences.
Seaters’ high gain – low risk solution is successfully delivering brands with unprecedented ROI and insights.
To learn more about Seaters, visit www.getseaters.com.
Seaters is looking for an Account Coordinator Trainee to join the Sales and Marketing Team. You will work from our European office in Brussels (Diegem) and report to the Operations Director.
As an Account Coordinator Trainee, your time will be divided between managing the day-to-day needs of our B2B accounts and managing inbound end-user enquiries from our European operations through our helpdesk. Our goal is to provide an industry leading experience for our customers and end-users!
· Assist our account coordinators in retaining and growing our existing B2B accounts by following-up and managing their day-to-day needs
· Manage client projects on the Seaters Platform: assist our account coordinators with the creation of Fan Groups, Wish Lists and the distribution of tickets
· Offer B2C customer support through our helpdesk: ensure satisfaction by following up with customer questions to verify that all issues have been resolved.
What you bring to Seaters:
· Native French, fluent in English and in either Dutch or Spanish
· Sense for precision and detail
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Internet savvy and great interest in digital communications
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Customer oriented: must be passionate and curious about solving customer/client needs in relation to ticketing/sponsoring
What Seaters can offer You:
· An trainingship in an ambitious start-up at the growth stage of its development. Your work will have a strong impact on our success
· Gaining marketing and business experience in the world of sports and events marketing with organizers and brands
· Working with a motivated and dynamic environment of young professionals
· Work in a dynamic and growing international team with customers all over Europe and in the USs
· A great working environment