POLITICO delivers journalism about politics and policymaking that is more authoritative in its sophistication and nonpartisan perspective than any other news source; that is more useful to people with a professional interest in public affairs; and that is more fun to read for a community of people who love the drama and sheer sport of politics.
POLITICO is seeking a smart, strategic and motivated Account Management Intern to join our pioneering and growing media company, based in Brussels. A member of the Advertising & Business Development team, the Account Manager plays an integral role in the development and execution of proposals and planning with POLITICO’s partners in coordinated public affairs campaigns including advertising, sponsored content, events and conferences.
- Develop proposals and plans for advertising, sponsored content, events and conferences for current and potential clients.
- Execute public affairs campaigns across multiple platforms
- Deliver daily, weekly and monthly campaign reporting
- Assist with client communications including calls and emails
- Coordinate client campaign needs with other POLITICO departments
- Aid department with administrative and research projects as needed
- Assist in special projects as needed
All internships generally last three to six months. Please note that as per Belgian regulations, internships that are part of a university or graduate coursework cannot be paid, compensation towards lunch and transport to the office is provided. This position is only available for student training as part of a university or graduate coursework.
Please send a cover letter and CV to the following address: email@example.com with the subject line: POLITICO Account Management Intern.