- Assist Brand team on day to day activities
- Development of BTL marketing material to support new products and campaigns
- Management of the brands asset platform (BMC)
- Produce weekly/ monthly business reports providing strategic insight for the brand
- Support on the brands Merchandise catalog
- Support as Country Contact
- Ensuring compliance of brands Corporate Identity
- The incumbent needs to be eligible to work in Europe
- Last year/ Gap year while pursuing Masters Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Fluent in English required – other languages advantageous
- Experienced in Microsoft including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organization skills
- Previous internship/work experience a plus
- Strategic, analytical and able to work independently
- Objective and result orientation
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that has a long history and an exciting future? A place where you can grow within an international organization? A role where you will contribute to increasing the innovation, safety and sustainability of the tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day?
This opportunity might be just what you are looking for!