Profirst (www.profirst.com) is a live and experiential communication agency,
100% owned by its management.
Settled in 3 international creative hubs: Paris, London and Brussels.
Acting all over the world, from Beijing to Milano via New-York, Saint-Petersburg and Berlin…since 1989.
We are looking for a skilled young professional with an entrepreneurial mindset for an internship in our controlling department. As the Assistant Controller Intern for Profirst International, you will have the opportunity to develop your controlling skills and professional expertise through the following duties:
- Monitoring and analyzing the ongoing projects on a regular basis (sales, cost of sales)
- Assistance in the establishment and monitoring of internal control procedures
- Take part to ongoing projects within the controlling department
- Assist the controlling department in its day to day tasks
Student Profile :
- Economy student pursuing finance related Master’s degree
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Fluent in French and English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and to communicate adequately
From 3 to 6 months, starting from February 2017
We offer an internship for a duration between 3 to 6 months
How to apply : please send your application to Pierre.firstname.lastname@example.org