EARS was established in 2013 as the first dedicated recruitment firm for the EU affairs market in Brussels, at the forefront of the EU Institutions.
To support our growth, EARS is looking for a highly motivated and freshly graduated candidate to work alongside our Brussels based team of Consultants.
You will be exposed to all our daily operations, encompassing :
- Sales : identifying, mapping and contacting potential client/business opportunities
- Searches : supporting each consultant in their ongoing searches for talented EU affairs senior, medior and junior professionals
- Desk Research : gathering intelligence about the market, salary benchmarks
- Office Support : preparing briefing and notes, reports, drafting documents, handling emails, etc.
What do you need to bring ?
- Passion for working for and with people
- Be extremely dynamic
- Be available : we didn't become successful based on a 9 to 5 mentality
- Be passionate and hungry for success / to prove yourself in a challenging environment
- Master English at fluent level
- Consistency, no non-sense, RESILIENCE and flair for sales and people
WIIFT - What's in It for You ?
- work in a booming company with dedicated, passionate and very dynamic people
- work in an international environment, jumping from one French candidate to a German client though to an Italian coachee
- gain 360° exposure to how a SUCCESSFUL recruitment business operates
- gain market expertise that is unique : rare are those who can claim they have covered in the same internship work for Associations, Companies, Consultancies, NGOs, think tanks, foundations, law firms, etc.
- work for and with a young team of consultants (age average 30 yo.) that will take you to the next level
READY to GET CHALLENGED ?
Please send your application, including : CV+Cover letter +Availability to start, to Jason Descamps, founder of EARS at email@example.com
Please insist on: What have you done that makes you think you could be successful in our fast-paced working environment?