VELUX Belgium is a sales, marketing and customer service organization covering Belgium and Luxembourg. Around 90 employees are working in our office. We are part of the international VELUX Group with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and 10.000 employees worldwide. Our local company was originally incorporated in Belgium in 1957.
For more than 75 years the VELUX Group has created better living environments by bringing daylight and fresh air into people's homes all over the world. Our products help create bright, healthy, energy-efficient places in which to live, work, learn and play. Our products include roof windows and modular skylights, as well as a range of decorative elements, blinds, roller shutters, installation solutions and remote controls.
- Implementation of SEO guidelines (Adaptations of title-tags, improvement of meta descriptions, implementation of alt text on images, …)
- Fixing of bugs on websites (adapt and correct links,…)
- You have a multimedia academical background: webdesign, webdevelopment
- You have good knowledge of website management tools like Sitecore
- You have knowledge of SEM
- You have an eye for details and are well structured
- You have a professional knowledge of English
- A student contract for a period of 10 days (can be split on different weeks)
- An experience on webmanagement in our marketing department
- The opportunity to apply your academical knowledge in a job that will be visible