FinSquare Consulting Group is a financial and management consulting company specialized in contingent staffing also known as interim finance management, issue solving and program or project management.
It has been founded by 4 partners willing to combine their skills, expertise and experience acquired in the best consulting and audit companies as well as in the top players of the industry.
FinSquare Consulting Group has been created to fulfil companies growing needs in terms of qualified resources in business and finance functions.
In order to provide the best services expected by our clients, our talent acquisition will recruit the best profiles in close relation with the business manager.
As an intern @ Finsquare you will handle the following tasks :
· Coordination of the entire recruitement process (Research of new candidates, selection, phone contact, interviews with the selected candidates)
·Collaborate with Managers to define the recruitment's strategy and processes
·Particpate to the organisation of internal events
· University background (minimum bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Human resources);
· Proactive and hands-on approach;
· Excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form;
· A basic understanding of ecenomics and finance;
· Fluency in French (English and Ductch are an asset) ;
· Technical competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
A 3 months Internship :
• A young and dynamic spirit focused on global and personal development
• Being coached by finance and consulting professionals
• A young and enthusiastic team with experienced managers
• Developing a variety of Business skills